Stuff

I like to talk about stuff. I also like to complain about stuff. So, this is my stuff.

Friday, September 02, 2005

3 Every Day Essentials

  1. My cell phone - Just like Rebecca said, I don't know how I got along without one. I mean, I don't talk on the phone constantly, but I like to whip it out and call a sister when I'm bored. I also use it to tell time now since I can't seem to find the time to fix my watch. It's one of those watches that has a non-replaceable battery. That takes effort.
  2. Cigarettes - They are just nice to have, really. I could do without them, but not till I'm ready.
  3. The Sims 2 - of which I am surely most ashamed. I need to do something Sim-related, whether it be talking about it to people who couldn't care less, going online to the forums, or playing the actual game. So when I'm at the cottage and I start talking about my alien experiment, just bear with me until I have had my fix. Then politely change the subject as usual. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home