Stuff

I like to talk about stuff. I also like to complain about stuff. So, this is my stuff.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

3 Things I Like About Myself

Part 2 of the stuff Rebecca tagged me with. I'm still waiting for her to write her own Part 3 so I know what it is.

Anyway, here are 3 things I like about myself.
  1. I am courteous of others; I really try not to annoy people in ways that they annoy me. I always use my blinker in a timely manner. I never interrupt people and when they change the subject before I got to say anything, this bothers me but at least I didn't interrupt them.
  2. I enjoy balancing my checkbook. Seriously.
  3. Sometimes I make people laugh. Even if they're laughing at me. And I'm okay with that.

3 Comments:

  • At Thursday, September 01, 2005 12:45:00 AM, Blogger Man said…

    4. You write well.

     
  • At Thursday, September 01, 2005 12:20:00 PM, Blogger Barb said…

    Thanks man, but aren't we getting a little greedy now? It's supposed to be 3 things. ;)

     
  • At Thursday, September 22, 2005 9:42:00 AM, Blogger Lynsey Auger said…

    3 things I guess I like about myself:

    1. For the most part, I don't have worry about what I eat. I don't stuff my face with cake and cheeseburgers every day, but I feel lucky that I can enjoy certain foods that won't affect me appearance-wise. I am not skinny by any means, but I don't feel insecure about my weight which in today's society, is a very good thing.

    2. I like the spelling of my name. Lynsey. Everyone looks at me like I'm on crack when I spell it for them. They always say "No D huh?" And I say,"Last time I checked, there was no D." I just never understood the "D" in "Lindsay." Or the "A" for that matter. Now the "I" I can totally see. But the D and the A? Where did they come from and what are they doing there?

    3. I like the place where I am from. I from a small town in Northern Idaho. It's just....so extremely reassuring I guess, that I have this other place, other than Connecticut, that I can call home. There's nothing better than packing for a trip home to see my family and the friends I grew up with. Nothing like it at all.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home