Stuff

I like to talk about stuff. I also like to complain about stuff. So, this is my stuff.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Hi Bonnie

Bonnie still checks my stuff every day. It's kinda sad actually because I don't realize that every day, I am disappointing her subconciously. So I thought I'd throw a bone out.
~To Bonnie~
Last night, I had a dream that you were making fun of my hair. You know, telling me it was nasty and that I needed a haircut. So I was all like, "I can't afford it right now" and you were all like "Seriously, you need it" and tried to throw your debit card at me. Which I did not want at all. So I offered to let you cut it for me and you got all excited. That was the end of the dream, though. Maybe I decided I wasn't in the mood for a nightmare.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home