Stuff

I like to talk about stuff. I also like to complain about stuff. So, this is my stuff.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Get it Over With

Listen up. You want to dump all over me again this week, fine. But I'm telling you, you'd better get it over with. You have no idea what's coming.

June.

Yeah. You heard me. June is coming. If you don't get it over with by then, I've got news for you.

July.

Do you have any idea what happens in July? Fireworks. Yeah. They'll rip you apart. There will be so many fireworks, you can't possibly put them out before they dry you up.

You know, rain, you can be cool sometimes... when you break the heat, or when you've got your buddies thunder and lightening with you, but I've had just about enough of you for right now. Get out of here. Take your clouds and your cold winds and save it for some other time. I don't want to see you again this weekend, either. Me and sun haven't hung out over the weekend in a very long time.

Remember snow? You don't want to know what I did to snow.

But this is the deal. You're allowed to do your thing this week, but get it out of your system. I've got about a billion kids on my side that are going to jump in your puddles if you don't. And that's gonna hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home