Stuff

I like to talk about stuff. I also like to complain about stuff. So, this is my stuff.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Fun Blogthings results

I just took this test and it came out pretty accurate. I want to see what the rest of my family gets.


Your Linguistic Profile:

45% General American English
40% Yankee
10% Upper Midwestern
5% Dixie
0% Midwestern



What Kind of American English Do You Speak?


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was also curious about the test below...




You are










-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And apparently I haven't aged in the past 3 years...




You Are 19 Years Old



19





Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.




2 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, June 15, 2005 9:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I guess I act 31, maybe because free liquer didn't sit high enough on my ratings... And as I was trying to find the right wording to describe my blue striped (with white, green & yellow stripes as well) undies I discovered that the program picks crazy crayon colors at random... I got "found in a diaper gold", "los angeles air brown", "spousal abuse black" & "spousal abuse blue", "time 'o the month", "McDonald's Burger Gray" & "flue phlegm green"... "spank me pink"... oh and look... I got "tim man's johnson silver" too.
    I couldn't get into the test for the linquistics thing, oh well.

     
  • At Wednesday, August 03, 2005 4:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I couldn't answer lots of the questions....there were no "other" choices...so,
    my age turned out to be:

    17!!!

    So, where did all you girls come from?
    baffled,
    MOM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home