Stuff

I like to talk about stuff. I also like to complain about stuff. So, this is my stuff.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

17 Minutes and Counting...

I get to leave work in 17 minutes...

Just need something to do to pass the time...

Oh yeah, on my way home I have to pick up some ice packs for Adam. Do you think they will have them at Bed, Bath, and Beyond? It might be in the Beyond section.

And if I feel like it, I might get some avocados so we can make guacamole tonight. I bought some pre-made guac the other day and Adam didn't like it. He said it was making him nauseous. Really. He is such a baby. It was fine! It was just fake, really fake. What else goes in guacamole? Cilantro, onion, tomato, salt? Is that all? I'll call Beth and ask her.

12 minutes...

I guess I could leave if I really wanted to. I don't know if anyone would really notice or care. But I like it here so I don't want to take my chances. I can't forget to bring my time sheet tomorrow... it's so cool that I get paid on Mondays now with direct deposit... Although I'm sure the banks will be closed this Monday, so I won't get paid until Tuesday... that sucks...

10 minutes...

I kinda want some coffee. But I don't really. I won't have time to finish it. I guess I shouldn't anyway. We had trifle cakes today for our office September birthday party. They were good. Tomorrow the traffic will be AWESOME on the way in but TERRIBLE on the way home. Lovely.

Woah. Debbie just left. I think I can leave now. I only have 7 minutes left, though. Might as well stay ... teehee, somebody just called for Lisa Dwyer and they said "Lisa Drier"... teehee! "No, sorry, she's not in right now, but would you like to speak to Lisa Washer?" I didn't really say that. I'm not that quick on my toes.

5 minutes...

Everybody's leaving. Nobody is going to notice if I leave right now. Oh, did I tell you I got a badge? It's got my picture on it and everything! It's supposed to have a chip in it that opens doors. But I don't need it because they are already unlocked when I get here. It's cool to have, though.

Good thing I didn't leave. A couple of people just walked by that wouldn't really have cared, but they still would have noticed. Wow, this keyboard is really loud. It sounds like I'm doing work or something. But I don't have any work to do, so I never make this sound. Woah.

Okay, 2 minutes left. Screw it. I'm going! (of course, the phone just blew up, so make that 1 minute left... now I'm going!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home