Stuff

I like to talk about stuff. I also like to complain about stuff. So, this is my stuff.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I Hate Dogs!

I really do! I don't mind Blue Baby, but he is still a pain in the @$$!



Can I be allergic to dogs now? It has been working for me with walnuts.

On Sunday, Geoff helped Adam bring a dresser over to our place and he brought Sam (dog) with him. Moo Moo (kitten) was trying to get up in his grill (face) and we kept pushing Moo Moo away. Sam sat between Adam and me for protection and I guess Moo Moo started attacking from the floor. I mean, I guess he did, because all of a sudden Sam was biting my leg off and I was blinded by the pain.

I have massive bruiseage on my calf and it still hurts. I say 'bruiseage' because I don't know if it's one big bruise, or 12. And during perfect skirt weather! I hate dogs!

They always cause me pain and people are ALWAYS making excuses for them...

  • Oh, he's just a dog, he doesn't know any better.
  • He didn't mean to! He was trying to protect you!
  • He's just saying HI!
Please excuse my shoe, it didn't know any better than to kick your dog. It was trying to protect my foot. Hello, I am a shoe!

Dogs smell! I think they smell really bad! And they slobber! Who do they think they are, licking people? It's all slimy and smelly.

  • Cats smell, too
  • Dog saliva kills 99.9% of bacteria.
  • Kisses!!!
Cats smell fine, you are thinking of kitty litter. So does Lysol, but I bet you would be offended if I sprayed Lysol all over your face. Nobody kisses like that.

People, hear me now. I am not going to pretend I like your dog(s) anymore. If you don't have a dog, try not to get one. From now on, I am allergic to dogs. My calf hurts.

disclaimer: I really don't mind Blue Baby.

4 Comments:

  • At Thursday, October 06, 2005 6:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really hate RATS (especially big ones)

     
  • At Friday, October 07, 2005 7:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Barf-I know we are Yankee fans but we should thank the White Sox for cleaning up baseball. And also thank the Red Sox for being such gracious hosts, there have been a lot of great parties in the visitors' locker room the past couple weeks. Everyone other than Red Sox fans knew these bums can never win two in a row, since only GREAT teams like the Yankees can do that.

     
  • At Thursday, October 13, 2005 1:43:00 PM, Blogger Barb said…

    Spike isn't so bad, he just wants love... Okay, when you meet my cats you can ignore them all you like! (or maybe they'll ignore you instead...)

     
  • At Thursday, October 13, 2005 6:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would like to congradulate you for having almost 1300 visitors without insulting anyone except Spike.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home