Stuff

I like to talk about stuff. I also like to complain about stuff. So, this is my stuff.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Stay Away from the Blanket.

Look. I have been working on this blanket since late May when I got my appendix out. I am finally putting the 192 pieces together; it's a very exciting thing. But my cat has GOT to stop messing around with it.

First, Baby caught a bird and tore it up in the living room in the vicinity of the pieces. No harm, no foul, no pun intended.

Then she threw up on 6 of the pieces. Oh believe me, I was freaking out.

Tonight she caught a mouse outside, brought it in, and buried it under the blanket.

Behold the blanket:

Does it look like a burial ground to you? No. It doesn't. Does it look like a good place to throw up? No. It doesn't. Does it look like something you are going to want to drape over yourself now that you know what's been done to it? No. It really doesn't.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home