Stuff

I like to talk about stuff. I also like to complain about stuff. So, this is my stuff.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Shhh!

Adam likes to point at something across the room when it's time to lick his plate clean. He's a dedicated member of the Clean Plate Club. His best one is, "Aww, look at Moo Moo!" I can't believe how many times I've fallen for it, and it's very entertaining when I realize the cat is not actually in a cute pose and turn around to find him buried in ceramic.

Last night he was licking his plate on the way into the kitchen and I caught him. It was funny. I didn't say anything at all, just rubbed his back so he'd know I was right there. He turned around real quick and said, "Shhh!" and went right back to licking the plate.

I don't know if you had to be there, but it was really funny. He didn't mean to shush me, he was just frustrated! It didn't make any sense! So now I've been shushing him just for fun! I'm going to send him a text message saying, "Shhh!" and I hope you do, too. It will be funny. Please give us a call tonight and say "Shhh!" when he answers. We are going to have so much fun with this. He might never lick a plate again.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home